Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thoughts on kindness

This post has nothing to do with photos, but everything to do with humanity. 

Very early this morning, while still in my nightgown, I heard voices outside.  My view was somewhat blocked by foliage, but I could see a black guy on a moped talking to someone who appeared to be sitting on the sidewalk.  My immediate thoughts:  1.  Drug deal.  2.  Drunk guy on sidewalk.  3.  Moped or bicycle accident.

Now, I'm not sure why the man was on the sidewalk.  But I watched as the guy on the moped talked very sweetly and calmly to the man on the sidewalk.  Then, he spent considerable time helping him get up and seeing him on his way.  The moped guy was so kind and caring in his manner, so patient with the other man, it was beautiful and inspirational for me.  Just wanted to say that.  CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment